The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award
I love the darling logo for this award! I am so grateful to my friend Michelle for nominating me for yet another award, The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award. Thank you so much Michelle. I am so very happy you thought of me for this recognition. Hugs to you.
So this award is designed to spread joy, peace, hope and love! So please share the love and check out Stephanie’s blog. You will love it, and you will love Stephanie. She is so bubbly and happy and writes wonderful posts.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m a writer, poet, literary critic, and author of several books
2. Hobbies, I have a passion for photography and creating meaningful videos. .
3. My favorite spring
4.I love helping my wife to iron , cook and suck , and she me – wash dishes
5I love nature , hiking , flowers , fishing , music
6.I love chocolate but must cease to
7.I love a nice smile and one beautiful eyes
My Nominees Are:
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, please just take it as a symbol of my appreciation of your totally awesome blogs. For all of your hard work and diligence, you are most deserving of this recognition.
Amalia Pedemonte – Aquileana ,
Holly Rene Hunter
Lucia Galb ,
D. A. Lavoie,
Congratulations to everyone!